Thursday, June 18, 2009

Going on Without One.


This blog is coming after a lot of thought about the losing someone. This person didn't die but that's what it feels like some days. Dealing with this has been a roller coaster ride. Some times it goes hours without being so down about it. Then there are others where I am so down feels like my stomach is in my mouth. May be a total idiot for what I did do to make this all happen. It is hard to think that this could all been avoided but it happened so it gives us both time to find ourselves. I well be going through all this so maybe one day when we both are ready again.


Good things come to those who wait, and that is very true. The only problem with that statement it doesn't tell you when. If it did tell you when then it would be no fun to know right away. That's why we work on things for a long enough time because we seek the reward. I see that many people work hard for a short time and give up. I was taught better than that by a wise man and he hasn't given up on me. That man is my dad or my father. He has always been by my side through the think and thin of times.


Thanks to everyone who has been by my side. Mom, Sisters, Brother, and Bill (and his sons).




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the affirmation. In spite of the trials and frustrations, loving parents want the best for their children. Just remember, someday you may be a parent and there is no manual for parenting. With love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan no matter what happens in your life, you can count on family. We will always love and care for you. Parents try to steer their children in a better direction than the parents took in their lives.

    ReplyDelete