Monday, June 8, 2009

Thinking About How Much "I LOVE YOU"


What is one thing that is hard to live without? My answer at this present moment in my young life is....... You. The you i am talking about is Marina Delaney. She is the one that has captured both my heart and my soul. I feel as though it might be one thing to miss someone but to truly have heartache when your not with that person. I wrote this for Marina and I feel that the whole world should know I feel about her. Before I share it with everyone. Think abbout the one you love, it may be your husband, wife, finace, kids, parents, or anyone close to your beating heart.


Love


When people think of love they usually think of someone they truly love.
Some examples of this are the love that we have for our parents, grandparents,
brothers or sisters, some of our friends or our significant other. The things
that come to mind when I think of love is not just given to family and loved ones
it is given to those who hold a special part of my heart. My heart has always had
a place for people that I care about.


I say "I Love You" what I am really saying I care about you so much. That I wish
I could be with you forever and never let you go. I know that many throw the word love around like it's just a word but it has a meaning that is above any word in the dictionary. Love is the word that expresses true emotion of who we are and what we truly feel.

Marina L. Delaney This world gets tough and sometimes we need people to take on the world with us because it is so hard to go with our lives if we don't have some sort of support. Marina, you are one in a million and you are someone truly special person.

So the next time anyone says "I Love You" thinks about how much that person truly cares about you.




This is what i feel that everyone should read this so they understand how a 19 year old male feels what love is.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your blog. Very emotional and true. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The question is "How does Marina feel?" I would love to see her written response.

    ReplyDelete